Sunday, February 23, 2014

A YEAR IN REVIEW

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

 
 
A new year is almost here and its time to reminisce
about all that has happened in the past 12 months.
 

I have repurposed enough night stand to populate a small city.
I travelled to work with dozens of woman to up-cycle their pieces of furniture
My back has felt the best it has in years ... except after working with those dozen women!
I wrote some very important tutorials that you had asked for ... that I had been putting off.
I spent my summer setting up displays in a home décor store ... just to get out of "working"
I competed in a local recycling challenge ... and took 3rd place!
Annie Sloan came to meet me in person ... and thousands of others in Vancouver too!
I got George to change desk chairs a half dozen times ... dont look at me that way a year is a long time
I donated my work to a Charity auction ... only to watch ppl fight over something I made
I have been teaching ladies in other countries through email ... thanks to Google translator
Phil Robertson got booted from Duck Dynasty only to be reinstated 10 days later
and more importantly
I quit smoking ... but I have taken up eating.
 
2014 bring on the next chapter
 
 Thank you to everyone who follows along with my adventures!


 

 

 

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment