Monday, January 27, 2014

My 2013 Holiday Wish List

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Would you believe me if I said I havent started my Christmas shopping yet? I havent ... guess I better get busy! ha!

If youre behind like me, heres a few things on my holiday wish list! Hopefully Davids reading ;)

Heres what Im loving at Anthro - guess Im loving white, gold and neutral :)

White chevron wallpaper - love the subtle pattern | Gold and white monogram mug - perfect for holding  pencils or your morning coffee | Script bracelet - this would be great for layering - love the simplicity | Gold polka dot pillow - enough said :) (original anthro is out of stock so I added PB Teen) | Measuring Hedgies - oh my cuteness, I suppose you could actually use these to measure things - Id probably use them to hold odds and ends on my desk | Wishbone stamp - again super cute!

The cold weather in Ohio has got me craving cozy things! Heres my top picks!



Monogram throw - Ill take one in white and black please! | Mint glittens - how great is the color!? | black pom hat - who doesnt love a pom pom :) | Stripe infinity scarf - perfect for throwing on as you head out the door | Riding boots (or if youre a 6.5 theyre on sale at Piperlime!!) - Ive been looking for the perfect boot for years, yes Im picky :) I just ordered these, fingers crossed! | Love a long sweater, this one looks so cozy - long version out of stock, boo! but heres the pullover!

Happy Friday! I hope that you have a great weekend - full of relaxing, yummy food and maybe a little shopping! :)

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment